There is so much to say about Triumph Church and the role it
has played in my life that I had to jot down just a little about it. I have been so blessed
to have been led to such a good church home with such great pastors and elders
to influence my life. Pastors Randon and Lindsay Clark are really awesome
leaders who deliver powerful words from God and we have an amazingly gifted
worship team who does a fantastic job of welcoming the presence of the Lord.
I must say though the thing that makes my heart swell for my
church is the youth’s love for God. Watching children and young adults worship
the Lord with abandon is the most awe inspiring thing I have ever seen and
Triumph Church has it in spades. As a woman who was saved later in life and has
lived so much for things of the world that I missed the greatness of God for so
many years, I desperately long to see my
child live for God and be filled with his love and joy. If you are looking for
a place to get your children involved with God there is no better place than
Triumph Church Beaumont.
So if you live near a Triumph Church Campus (Beaumont,
Nederland, Sugar Land – Stafford, or coming soon WASHINGTON D.C.) and are
looking for a church home for you and your family come out and visit. And if
you aren’t in one of our areas and would like to plug in or you would just like
to see what you are getting into first we have live webcasts so you can watch
from your living room, how great is that J If you’d like more information under Helpful Links I’ve
attached a link that will lead you straight to the Triumph Beaumont website, I
hope you’ll look us up.
No comments:
Post a Comment